Contact South Coast Tax Resolution for Your Free Tax Debt Analysis!
South Coast Tax Resolution
Our Commitment to your tax needs:
We understand that each and every client is unique and needs to be treated as such, the team at South Coast Tax Resolution is dedicated to helping Taxpayers in their time of crisis. Our track record and “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau substantiates our commitment to you, the client. We will work with the IRS or state tax authority on your behalf so you don’t have to and you can start to live life again without the annoyance of the taxing authorities knocking at your door. Because of the knowledge and experience of our professional tax negotiators we at South Coast use the IRS’s own collections procedures against them to obtain the best resolution program for you, our client.
We at South Coast Tax Resolution pride ourselves as being a team of licensed professionals assisting taxpayers who have overwhelming IRS/state debts and we understand that these situations are temporary and not a reflection of who you are!
Proven Tax Relief:
We’ve helped thousands resolve millions. Stop your Tax Debt from spinning out of control… Please see our tax services we provide.
Why Choose Us?
- Prevent or Stop Bank Levies
- Reduce Your Tax Debt
- Remove Interest Charges & Penalties
- Remove Tax Liens
- Resolve Payroll & Sales Tax Debts
- Bank Levies: Tax levies are the way that the Internal Revenue Service gets your immediate attention. Levies are used to seize your wages… (click for more)
- Offer in Compromise: Established by the Internal Revenue Service, the Offer in Compromise Program is a formal application to the IRS… (click for more)
- Payment Plans: If you cannot pay all that you currently owe for prior year taxes and do not qualify for an offer in compromise… (click for more)
- Penalty Abatement: The Internal Revenue Code authorizes the abatement of penalties imposed by the IRS for failure to file tax returns or for failure to pay tax and other penalties… (click for more)
- Payroll Taxes: The IRS continues to use Enforced Collection when it comes to unpaid payroll taxes and unfilled payroll returns. Enforced Collection can include a levy on the assets of the business… (click for more)
- Innocent Spouse: Filing jointly with your spouse makes you jointly and severally liable for the tax on the joint return, plus any interest and penalties. However, under special conditions… (click for more)
- Tax Returns: Has it been years since you’ve filed tax returns? While the Internal Revenue Service may have not yet notified you, delinquent taxes will catch up to you sooner or later… (click for more)
- Offshore Banking: The Bank Secrecy Act requires that a Form TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR), be filed if the aggregate balances of such foreign… (click for more)
- Currently Non-Collectable: The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can place a taxpayer’s account on a Currently Non Collectable (CNC) status… (click for more)
- Audit Representation: An audit is when the IRS requests that you contact them to provide proof of deductions, income, or to consider the treatment of various items on your tax returns… (click for more)
- Tax Liens: If you are delinquent in paying back taxes, you are subject to a serious collection action called a tax lien. You need the help of a qualified tax specialist to take action now to prevent having your finances… (click for more)
Know Your Rights!
Taxpayers have the right to retain an authorized representative of their choice to represent them in their dealings with the IRS. When a power of attorney is filed, the IRS is required to communicate through that representative to make sure you are being treated fairly and are getting the best options presented to you for resolving your tax matters.
South Coast Tax Resolution is committed to excellence, security, and trust. We will never share your information with anyone. Your safety and security are our highest priorities. We strive to offer personable, individualized support and are here to answer your questions and help you find the assistance you need. Contact us today for a free tax debt analysis! Or call (800)787-1359